Singapore has a Reputation so far as business is concerned and tax exemptions are also provided by the authorities to companies. Entrepreneurs are currently changing with company proposals to Singapore. The Singapore government, according to the Singapore Companies Act, allows any person to register a business. Most businesses in Singapore are registered as limited liability companies. This is because it is a tax corporate body and none of the shareholders are accountable for the debts of the company. A Couple of things that must be cared for before approaching the authorities for enrollment are as follows:
- The government must approve the company’s name.
- The Business must possess a Singapore address, not a PO Box.
- The Business can have any number of directors all legitimately major, but at least one must be a citizen of Singapore.
- The Business must appoint.
- The company does not require an Authorized capital. A share capital of minimal 1 must be accounted.
- Foreign nationals if they want to incorporate the organization there do not want any Singapore visa. If a person plans to relocate, he/she will need an Entrepreneur pass or an Employment pass.
Once these things are with the registration procedure, an individual can proceed in place. In the time of registration, the registrar would require the business name, a description of the company activities, particulars of their shareholders, company secretary and the directors, a registered speech and the MAA Memorandum and Articles of Association. As is common practice each individual would have to make an identity proof. The register company in singapore for foreigner includes a procedure that makes the enrollment an efficient and straightforward procedure. The company name approval/rejection is completed by filling an application in one hour and the registration process takes time to a couple of hours, provided the files are stored ready. The procedure is completed. For approval of the company name, the title has to be not like any corporations and new. The uniqueness ensures approvals.